CALL NOW 01424 712333

Open 9am - 9pm 7days a week

- your independent Whole of Market Mortgage Centre
Sole Trader

Sole Trader

Agreement in principle within 2 working hours. Call Now!

Are you a sole trader and want to apply for a mortgage?

Lenders will want to see your profit and loss accounts to determine the amount of profit you have made. Some lenders will look at an average profit over two or three years, others will be happy to use the most recent set of accounts. 
You may also be asked about contracts you have in the pipeline and what your forecast profits are.

If you submit self-assessment accounts to HMRC, you will receive a form SA302, showing the total income received and the tax due and this should be produced together with the required sets of accounts which should ideally be prepared by your accountant.

Are you worried about needing to provide evidence of your earnings?

At Prosper Home Loans we have a vast amount of experience with mortgage applications for all types of self-employed people. Not only that, as whole of market mortgage brokers, we also have access to some private banks who may be more flexible about how they assess your income, by including other assets you may have, for example.

Call us today for a preliminary chat and free advice.
Speech Bubble Icon At last a down-to-earth mortgage adviser who can really help. Prosper makes time and explains things clearly without jargon. Highly recommend Speech Bubble Icon title=
Ms C Wilkie from Brighton

Request a Call Back

Name: *

Email Address:

Telephone: *

Time of callback
(if required): *


Open 9am - 9pm 7 days a week

CALL NOW ON 01424 712333

to speak to a qualified mortgage adviser.